May 11, 2018
Microsoft recently published an e-book about “7 ways to work smarter in the cloud”. Cloud technology is no longer just another buzz in the market. It’s becoming extraordinarily popular, even so that companies that don’t take advantage of cloud computing will be in the minority in less than six years. And that’s not surprising since cloud computing has the potential ability to change how business operate because its built to run businesses effectively and efficiently.
Cloud technology allows for internal social networks, audio & web conferences, team spaces, chat and video in a way to overcome the limitations of distance and time zones. This way, employees can share more easily outside of the traditional methods and working hours.
Microsoft brings collaboration and communication into the 21st century with Office 365. They give employees access to relevant files & documents from wherever they are, working with the same technological capabilities and interactive experiences as they have at home.
With their e-book, Microsoft offers a crash course that can help you to improve communication and teamwork to make your business more effective. Here’s a quick summary:
- Get your head in the cloud and work wherever and however you like with the device you prefer with the new Office 365 apps.
- Go mobile – office 365 offers full-fidelity viewing and editing of Office documents across Windows, Android, and Apple devices.
- Synchronise your business with cloud storage to keep everyone who is offsite online and in touch.
- Next-level teamwork – use OneNote to centralise and share project information and sync changes within seconds.
- Meetings, simplified with instant messaging, document sharing and online meetings.
- Demand more from your data – make business decisions based on data with the improved Power Pivot features within Excel that help you to easily map & calculate different datasets.
- Get on the same page and edit and add to documents at the same time so you can keep up in today’s competitive markets.
Download the free e-book here to gain in-depth knowledge about this topic.
Go that extra mile and master Office 365 and its related office applications to increase your effectivity with our courses. To learn more about Office 365 and its related office applications, please visit our website or contact us to speak to a Learning Solutions Adviser.