- Topic A: Configure Excel Options
- Topic B: Customise the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic C: Enable Excel Add-Ins
- Topic A: Use Range Names in Formulas
- Topic B: Use Specialised Functions
- Topic C: Use Array Formulas
- Topic A: Analyse Data by Using Text and Logical Functions
- Topic B: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Sort Data
- Topic C: Filter Data
- Topic D: Use SUBTOTAL and Database Functions
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyse PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Slicers
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2010 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyse and present data.
Before attending this course, students must have completed Excel 2010 - Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organisational decisions. Students will also be able to:
- Customise the Excel environment.
- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyse data by using functions and conditional formatting.
- Organise and analyse datasets and tables.
- Visualise data by using basic charts.
- Analyse data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.