- Introduction to Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Customise the Photoshop Workspace
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Working with Digital Devices
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
- Crop, Move, and Straighten Images
- Image Repairs
- Layer Adjustments
- Introduction to Camera Raw
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organise their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Adobe Visual Communications using Photoshop certification.
To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.
In this course, you will navigate the Photoshop CS6 workspace, identify and use Photoshop tools to enhance photographic images, and organise files in Adobe Bridge.
You will learn to:
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge
- Define image size, resolution, and colour modes
- Work with selection tool and layers
- Make image enhancements and adjustments
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw
- Prepare images for print and web