This module describes how to use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Lesson 1: Developing SharePoint Sites by Using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Lesson 2: Developing SharePoint Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
- Lesson 3: Packaging and Deploying SharePoint 2010 Solutions
Lab : Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Exercise 1: Creating Document Libraries by Using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Exercise 2: Creating SharePoint List Definitions and Instances by Using Visual Studio 2010
- Exercise 3:Packaging Features and Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
- Develop SharePoint sites by using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Develop SharePoint solutions by using Visual Studio 2010.
- Package and deploy SharePoint 2010 solutions.