The web content management capabilities in SharePoint Server 2013 can help an organisation to communicate and integrate more effectively with employees, partners, and customers. SharePoint Server 2013 provides easy-to-use functionality to create, approve, and publish web content. This enables you to get information out quickly to intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and give your content a consistent look and feel. You can use these web content management capabilities to create, publish, manage, and control a large and dynamic collection of content. As part of ECM in SharePoint Server 2013, web content management can help to streamline your process for creating and publishing web sites.
- Planning and Implementing a Web Content Management Infrastructure
- Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalogue Sites
- Supporting Multiple Languages and Locales
- Enabling Design and Customisation
- Supporting Mobile Users
Lab : Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalogue Sites
- Configuring Product Catalogue Sites
- Configuring Cross-Site Publishing
- Configuring Publishing Sites
Lab : Configuring Device Channels
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Configuring Device Channels
- Plan and configure a Web Content Management infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Configure managed navigation and product catalogue sites.
- Plan and configure support for multilingual sites.
- Manage design and customisation for publishing sites.
- Plan and configure support for mobile users