This module describes the components for external access. It then explains how to configure external access policies and security, how to configure certificates, and how to configure reverse proxy. Additionally, this module describes how to configure Skype for Business Server 2015 for mobile clients. Finally, it explains how to design and configure federation in Skype for Business Server.
- Overview of External Access
- Configuring External Access Policies and Security
- Configuring External Access Network and Certificates
- Configuring Reverse Proxy
- Designing Mobility in Skype for Business Server
- Designing Federation in Skype for Business Server
Lab : Designing and Implementing External User Access
- Defining the Edge Server in the Topology
- Installing and Configuring the Edge Server
Lab : Installing the Components for External Users
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Installing and Configuring Reverse Proxy
- Validate External Messaging
- Identify the components for external access.
- Configure external access policies and security.
- Configure external access network and certificates.
- Configure reverse proxy.
- Configure Skype for Business Server 2015 for mobile clients.
- Design and configure federation in Skype for Business Server.