To create effective applications by using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or other .NET Framework platforms, you must first learn some basic Visual C# constructs. You need to know how to create simple structures to represent the data items you are working with. You need to know how to organize these structures into collections, so that you can add items, retrieve items, and iterate over your items. Finally, you need to know how to subscribe to events so that you can respond to the actions of your users. In this module, you will learn how to create and use structs and enums, organize data into collections, and create and subscribe to events.
- Implementing Structs and Enums
- Organizing Data into Collections
- Handling Events
Lab : Writing the Code for the Grades Prototype Application
- Adding Navigation Logic to the Grades Prototype Application
- Creating Data Types to Store User and Grade Information
- Displaying User and Grade Information
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Create and use structs and enums.
- Use collection classes to organize data.
- Create and subscribe to events.