This module deals with the various aspects of a secure web service, such as encryption, input validation, authentication, and authorization, and the techniques to use while applying these considerations to services developed with WCF.
- Introduction to Web Services Security
- Transport Security
- Message Security
- Configuring Service Authentication and Authorization
Lab : Securing a WCF Service
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe web application security.
- Configure a service for transport security.
- Configure a service for message security.
- Implement and configure authentication and authorization logic.