- Creating and Applying Themes
- Branding and Designing Publishing Sites
- Tailoring Content to Platforms and Devices
- Configuring and Customising Navigation
Lab: Branding and Designing Publishing Sites
- Creating SharePoint Master Pages
- Building Master Page Functionality
- Publishing and Applying Design Assets
Lab: Configuring Farm-Wide Navigation
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Creating a Custom Site Map Provider
- Adding Custom Navigation Controls to a Master Page
- Create and apply themes to SharePoint sites.
- Create publishing site design assets such as master pages and page layouts.
- Use device channels and image renditions to adapt content for different devices.
- Configure and customise the navigation experience for publishing sites.