This module explains the App-V console and explains how to control administrative access, and describes the functionality and administrative functions that the console provides. This lesson also explains how to manage connection groups, and how to publish applications into the virtualised environment.Lessons
Lab 1: Managing and Administering Application Virtualisation
- Managing and Administering Application Virtualisation
- Modifying Published Application and Configuration Upgrades
- App-V Reporting
- Configuring a New Application and Connection Group
- Configuring App-V Reporting on the Client
- Creating a Report for App-V
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Manage and administer application virtualisation.
- Modify published application and configuration upgrades.
- Understand App-V reporting.