This module explains the various deployment scenarios of Windows 10 and the considerations to keep in mind while performing these deployments. This module also explains how to deploy Windows 10 by using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). This module also explains how to maintain Windows 10 by using DISM and Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
- Overview of Windows 10 Enterprise Deployment
- Customising Enterprise Desktop Deployments
- Deploying Windows 10 by Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Maintaining a Windows 10 Installation
- Managing Volume License Activation for Windows 10
Lab : Building a Reference Image by Using WADK Tools
- Configuring Custom Windows PE Boot Media
- Modifying a Custom Answer File by Using Windows SIM
- Installing a Reference Computer by Using an Answer File
- Preparing a Reference Computer by Using Sysprep
- Capturing a Reference Computer
Lab : Using MDT to Deploy Windows 10 Desktops
- Creating and Configuring the MDT Deployment Share
- Creating a Task Sequence
- Deploying a Windows 10 Image by Using MDT
Lab : Maintaining a Windows 10 Installation using Windows ICD
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Creating and Configuring a Windows ICD Provisioning Package
- Describe the deployment options for Windows 10 desktops.
- Customise enterprise desktop deployments.
- Deploy Windows 10 by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Maintain a Windows 10 installation.
- Manage volume license activation for Windows 10.