This module looks at various types of Management Agent (MA), including LDAP and file-based sources. It covers concepts such as schema discovery, filters, join and projection rules, connectors and disconnectors, joining, provisioning, deprovisioning, and different kinds of attribute flow. In the lab, students create two more Management Agents, and establish a simple data-driven scenario for managing a directory (AD LDS).Lessons
Lab : Joining Data from Another MA
- Lesson 1: Inbound Synchronization
- Lesson 2: Outbound Synchronization
Lab : Provisioning AD LDS
- Exercise 1: Creating and configuring the MA
- Exercise 2: Importing, synchronizing, and joining data
- Exercise 3: Breadcrumbing and testing
- Exercise 1: Creating an AD LDS MA
- Exercise 2: Provisioning AD LDS
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Understand the Synchronization Service at a more detailed level.
- Configure inbound and outbound synchronization for different types of MA.
- Apply “classic” rules to simple identity synchronization requirements.