This module describes how to troubleshoot issues related to security systems such as EFS, BitLocker, and file permissions. The module instructs students how to troubleshoot and recover files encrypted with EFS and BitLocker-protected drives. In this module, students also troubleshoot file permissions, content access issues, and Windows Internet Explorer issues.Lessons
Lab : Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Lesson 1: Recovering Files Encrypted by EFS
- Lesson 2: Recovering BitLocker-Protected Drives
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Internet Explorer and Content Access Issues
- Exercise 1: Recovering a BitLocker-Protected Drive
- Exercise 2: Troubleshooting an Internet Explorer Security Issue
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Recover files encrypted by using EFS.
- Recover BitLocker-protected drives.
- Troubleshoot Internet Explorer and content access issues.