This module examines how to design, configure, and manage Windows 7 client configurations. Specifically, it discusses Group Policy, Internet Explorer, and system security settings.Lessons
Lab : Designing and Configuring the Client Environment
- Overview of Planning Client Configuration
- Designing and Configuring Standard System Settings
- Designing and Configuring Internet Explorer Settings
- Designing and Configuring Security Settings
- Designing and Implementing Group Policy
- Troubleshooting Group Policy
Lab : Troubleshooting GPO Issues
- Designing a Client Environment
- Implementing a Client Configuration
- Resolving a GPO Application Problem
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Determine the method for implementing the client configuration.
- Design and configure standard system settings on Windows 7 client computers.
- Design and configure Internet Explorer settings on Windows 7 client computers.
- Design and configure security settings on Windows 7 client computers.
- Design and implement group policy for configuring Windows 7 client computers.
- Troubleshoot group policy issues.