This course is designed for anyone requiring a detailed understanding of the PRINCE2® method or wishing to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam. For those requiring a greater focus on the practical application of PRINCE2® within your organisation or for different types and sizes of projects, it is recommended that you attend the PRINCE2® In-Practice Course.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, if you have a clear idea of the outcomes and benefits to be delivered from projects that you are involved in, you are likely to gain more valuefrom the discussions and exercises and be better placed to apply PRINCE2® pragmatically.
Key Participants Benefit
’This course was really well run by Gina considering there is a lot of content for 3 days. Gina adjusted course timings to help suit our needs for knowledge and sitting the final exam. Gina gave a lot of advice and handouts/revision to aid with the exam which was of great value. Gina gave many real life examples which helped with learning. This PRINCE2 Foundation course seems like the best run compared to other organisations when talking to other students.’ - Marisa Van Der Linde (ICT Office, Ports North)
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the PRINCE2® processes and practices in detail
- Clearly understand the benefits of using PRINCE2®
- Understand typical problems of project management and how PRINCE2® can be used to reduce these problems
- Set-up and manage a project using PRINCE2® processes and practices (with support)
- Advise management on project progress and status in-line with PRINCE2® standards