- The Role of VPNs in Network Security
- VPNs and Cryptography
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
- Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Clientless SSL VPN Overview
- Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
- Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorisation, and Accounting in Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Host Scan
- Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
Lab 1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASALab 2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point TunnelLab 3: Implement DMVPNLab 4: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPNLab 5: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPNLab 6: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPNLab 7: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPNLab 8: Application Access clientless SSLLab 9: Advanced AAA clientless SSLLab 10: Lab: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPNLab 11: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASALab 12: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASALab 13: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect VPN on Cisco ASALab 14: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConnect SSL VPNs
This course will be of benefit to security engineers involved in the support and deployment of Cisco VPN Solutions and individuals looking to obtain the Cisco Certified Network Professional for Security Certification.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies(DAP).
This course is available On-Demand. With On-Demand you get access to:
- 365 days of unlimited access to interactive, Cisco authorized training
- Hands-on practice labs delivered through Discovery Labs
- Course content that is equivalent to classroom training
- Graded assessments at the end of every section to provide students with vital feedback