This module describes how to use Report Builder as a tool for self-service Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services report authoring.
- Introduction to Self-Service Reporting
- Shared Data Sources and Datasets
- Report Parts
Lab : Implementing Self-Service Reporting
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Using Report Builder
- Simplifying Data Access for Business Users
- Using Report Parts
- Support self-service reporting with Report Builder.
- Create shared data sources and datasets for self-service reporting scenarios.
- Use report parts as reusable report elements.