In this course you will see the AI Builder in action, to employ your own creative, practical codeless artificial intelligence techniques within your official 365 environment. You will also use the AI Builder to train and automate your AI apps to continuously improve your business. AI Builder is a new Power Platform capability that allows you to easily automate processes and predict outcomes to help improve Business performance. AI Builder is a turnkey solution that brings the power of AI through a point-and-click experience. Using AI Builder, you can add intelligence to your apps even if you have no coding or datascience skills. In a retail or distribution business, creating an image recognition model to recognise styles and recommend similar products, will allow you to engage your customers and employers visually like never before. Using AI image recognition is easy thanks to integration with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
Adding intelligence to your business is as simple as this:
- Choose AI model type: Use the model type that suits your business need. Choose from a growing set of AI turnkey solutions.
- Connect data: Select your business-specific data from Common Data Service. AI Builder does the hard work for you thanks to the Common Data Model.
- Tailor your AI model: Filter your data, set scheduling, and tweak the AI model to optimize how your AI performs.
- Train your AI model: Training is an automatic process where AI Builder “teaches” your AI model how to resolve your business problem (for example, recognize your products on an image) thanks to your business data and tailoring. When trained, your AI model can generate insights, such as the result of a prediction or the list and number of objects detected in an image.
- Use your AI model’s insights: Use the results from your AI model across Power Platform to create end-to-end solutions that meet your business needs, even if you have no coding skills. For example, create a flow that automates document processing in Microsoft Flow, or an app created with PowerApps that predicts whether a supplier will be out of compliance.
We also teach you how to leverage intelligence to automate and add value to your AI Apps using APIs for scenarios like conditional actioning on the weather!
This is a Premium New Horizons course. This course usually runs in a connected classroom, and students need to bring their own device.
Not currently scheduled
Request a Quote