What is the VouchersPlus+ Program?
VouchersPlus+ is a credit based training program. Essentially you are 'saving' your training budget with us, locking-in pre-agreed discounted training rates for 12 months. When you purchase VouchersPlus+ your account manager will confirm the discount rate that will apply to courses you request.
What can I use VouchersPlus+ on?
- With VouchersPlus+ you lock-in daily discount rates, but do not have to define what you wish to use your credits for at the time of purchase.
- Vouchers+ credits are redeemable on New Horizons publicly scheduled courses, delivered by New Horizons trainers.
- This includes all Professional Development, Microsoft Office, Adobe Graphic Design and Microsoft Technical Training.
- This also includes Axelos, Oracle and VMWare training but only where the course is publicly scheduled and delivered by New Horizons trainers.
- You can use your Vouchers+ credits to support staff in gaining a Qualification - but this is not discounted.
- You can use your Vouchers+ credits on exam vouchers - but these are not discounted.
- Look at each course page on the website to identify courses eligible for Vouchers+ credits.
- Reseller, Subscription and On-Demand delivery services are excluded.
Why buy VouchersPlus+ today?
If you buy VouchersPlus+ training credits before 31 December 2018, not only can you get more training for your existing budget, you will also receive reward points which can be redeemed for a range of items including Days of Training. These reward points are only available during this 2018 EOCY campaign.
How long are VouchersPlus+ credits valid for?
VoucherPlus+ credits are valid for 12 months from the date of payment. You must have allocated your training budget prior to the 12 month expiration date. Training can then occur up to 3 months later, but must have been allocated first.
When does this special offer end?
This special offer is valid until 31 December, 2018. Any purchases made after this date will not qualify to redeem reward points or the Pre-Registration Bonus items.
What is the bonus offer?
Pre-Registration Bonus Offers
When you Pre-Register and then buy a VouchersPlus credit pack between 1 November and 31 December 2018 to the value of $5000 or more, you can also receive a bonus gift from our Christmas Advent Calendar or a free day of Professional Development Training. Pre-Registration rewards will be distributed after your purchase has been finalised. Government customers receive one free day of training on any scheduled Professional Development Course.
How does the Christmas Advent Calendar work?
Each day between 1 November and 25 November 2018 we will reveal a bonus reward item. When you buy a VouchersPlus credit pack before 5pm 30 November 2018 to the value of $5000 or more, you can receive the gift of the day from our Christmas Advent Calendar. Purchase date is determined by the date New Horizons receives a completed order form. Government customers can earn bonus reward points to be spent on extra training days.
Payment & GST
How can my organisation pay for the vouchers?
New Horizons’ standard payment methods of credit card, account invoices and cheque apply for this offer. Please note that payment is required prior to 31 December 2018 for this offer to be valid. Any payment received after this date will not be eligible for the rewards points or bonus offers available with the EOCY specials. You will of course still receive your lock-in rates as agreed. A 3 per cent surcharge applies to American Express Credit Card payments.
GST is not applicable at the time of purchase of VouchersPlus credits. Publicly scheduled courses run by New Horizons are GST Exempt. Where GST becomes applicable on utilisation of VouchersPlus credits, this will be taken from the value within your credit pool. Customers are able to claim GST input Tax Credit based on the Vouchers+ Utilisation statement issued by New Horizons.
What are reward points?
When New Horizons training vouchers are purchased as a part of this special offer, you will be allocated a certain number of reward points. These reward points can be used to redeem a range of popular items including Days of Training. You can even use your reward point value to donate the equivalent to Australia Mission or the Salvation Army. Please note Complimentary Days of Training redemptions are restricted to courses delivered by New Horizons instructors on the New Horizons public schedule. Each Complimentary Day of Training is equal to 1 Day of Training.
When can I redeem my reward points?
Once payment and all required paperwork has been received by New Horizons, username and login details will be emailed to you for access to the EOCY rewards portal. You can use your reward points to redeem these items up until the 28 February 2019.
I've redeemed my reward points through the portal, how long until I receive the items?
Once you have selected the items for which you would like to redeem your reward points, New Horizons will endeavor to organise the shipment of these items as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your items to allow for postage and handling time. If due to unforeseen circumstances the time to receive your items will be longer than this, New Horizons will contact you directly. The postage costs associated with the shipment of these items is at no extra cost to you and is included in the number of points charged per item.
What happens if I don't use all my reward points; do I get to keep them to use later?
Reward points do expire and cannot be used to redeem rewards after 28 February 2019.
P + P (Points plus Pay)
What is points plus pay (P+P)?
Points Plus Pay is an option which allows you to use a mix of reward points and additional cash payment to secure a reward item of choice. This means that for any reward item that is valued greater than the total reward points allocated to you from your EOCY voucher purchase, you will be able to pay an extra amount on top for the value of the remaining points required to redeem the reward item.
How do I pay for the extra amount specified in the Points Plus Pay?
Once your reward redemption request has been received by New Horizons, a separate invoice will be issued for the extra amount. This invoice needs to be paid before New Horizons can process the associated reward redemption order. The payment for this invoice can be made via credit card or account transfer. Please contact your New Horizons Learning Solutions Advisor for payment options and any other queries.
When do I need to pay my Points Plus Pay?
The sooner you pay your Points Plus Pay, the sooner we can send your rewards. Remember redemptions close 31 December 2018.
I am having trouble logging in to the New Horizons rewards portal, who can I contact?
If you are having trouble logging into the rewards portal, or have forgotten your username or password please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact New Horizons for more information about this special offer?
For more information or advice regarding New Horizons training vouchers or this special offer, please feel free to contact your New Horizons Learning Solutions Advisor on 1300 794 006.
Terms & Conditions:
End of Calendar Year VouchersPlus Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The pre-registration period runs from 9am October 2, 2018 to 5pm October 31, 2018. The sale period to earn reward points is from 9am November 1, 2018 to 5pm December 31, 2018. The advent calendar period runs from 9am November 1, 2018 to 5pm November 30, 2018. Reward points will not be valid if payment is received after the aforementioned date. You will of course still receive your discounted lock in rates.
- To be eligible for the Advent Calendar bonus reward, there is a minimum spend of $5000.
- Advent Calendar bonus rewards are available to those who have pre-registered prior to 5pm October 31, 2018, or those who finalise their order with us before 30 November.
- Advent Calendar bonus rewards will be distributed as soon as payment has been received.
- Those who have pre-registered can select any item from the advent calendar.
- Those who do not pre-register are only eligible for the item revealed on the day they finalise payment - which must be received before 30 November 2018.
- Credits will be allocated to one (1) authorised individual within the organisation; they will be provided login and password details for redemption of reward items. All reward points are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Reward points are valid until 28 February 2019. All reward items must be redeemed through New Horizons’ EOCY Rewards Portal prior to this date. Any item(s) redeemed after this date will not be valid under this agreement.
- If the ‘Points Plus Pay’ option is selected when redeeming rewards through the EOCY portal, a separate invoice will be generated by New Horizons for the additional payment amount required to obtain the selected reward(s).
- Please choose your reward(s) carefully as all reward choices are final and cannot be exchanged or transferred once points have been redeemed through the Rewards Portal. Please note, courses not delivered by New Horizons trainers are not redeemable using Complimentary Days of Training Reward vouchers. This includes Reseller courses.
- Please note that all rewards included within the EOCY special offers are subject to the availability of stock. In the event that a particular item becomes unavailable, it may be substituted for a similar item of your choice listed in the New Horizons’ Rewards Portal of equal or lesser value.
- Please allow for up to ten (10) business days for the delivery of reward items. Please note some items may require delivery times beyond twenty (20) days. New Horizons will advise in such occurrences. New Horizons is not liable for any damaged or lost items in the delivery process.
- Maximum reward points earnable is 3000.
- New Horizons retains the right to review/invalidate reward points in the case of discrepancy.
- Please consult your Learning Solutions Advisor if you are unsure of what your VoucherPlus credits are redeemable on. VouchersPlus credits are redeemable on New Horizons publicly scheduled courses trained by a New Horizons instructor. Reseller courses are not eligible.
- When you finalise your payment your Account Manager will advise you of your Tiered Discount level. When you use your credits on eligible training, your discount level will be applied. The Daily Rates displayed are based on our standard daily rates. Some courses are considrered premium and will have a higher daily rate. Your discount level will be applied as agreed.
- All credits purchased under this agreement are valid for 12 months from the date of payment.
- Once invoiced, training credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- COURSE CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS: Requests for transfers or cancellations must be received in writing by a duly authorised person from the nominating organisation. Cancellation or reschedule of any New Horizons course requires a minimum TEN complete business days written notification to email@example.com prior to the course date, to ensure that the course is rescheduled without penalty. Less than TEN FULL business days’ notice will result in no refund/no rescheduling.