What is the Vouchers+ Program?
Vouchers+ is a credit-based training program. Essentially you are 'saving' your training budget with us, locking-in pre-agreed discounted training rates for 12 months.
What can I use Vouchers+ on?
VouchersPlus+ credits are redeemable on New Horizons publicly scheduled courses trained by New Horizons Instructors. Excludes Reseller Training (VMware, Oracle, Red Hat & Mosse). You lock-in daily rates for New Horizon's publicly scheduled courses, but don't have to define what it's for at the time of purchase. Vouchers+ credits can also be used towards Dedicated Company Training, Qualifications, Microsoft or CISCO On-Demand training or Exam Vouchers but these are credited from your pool at standard rates. To assess whether a course is valid for Vouchers+ please look at the course detail page.
Why buy Vouchers+ today?
If you buy Vouchers+ training credits today, not only can you get more training for your existing budget, you will also receive reward points which can be redeemed for a range of items including Days of Training. Reward points are only available during this campaign.
How long are Vouchers+ credits valid for?
Voucher+ credits are valid for 12 months from the date of payment. You must have allocated your training budget prior to the 12 month expiration date. Training can then occur up to 3 months later, but must have been allocated first.
When does this special offer end?
This special Vouchers+ credits plus Reward Points offer is valid from 1 May 2019 to 30 June 2019. Any purchases made during this timeframe will qualify for Reward Points, the Discount Levels published, and the Pre-Registration Bonus if you have Pre-Registered/are eligible.
What is the Pre-Registration offer?
Pre-Registration Bonus Offers
When you Pre-Register and then buy a Vouchers+ credit pack between 1 May 2019 and 30 June 2019 to the value of $5000 or more, you are eligible for the Pre Registration Bonus of a $150 Gift Card. These will be distributed at the end of the campaign - 1 July 2019. We understand Government customers are not able to accept these rewards and have tried to keep this out of sight.
How can my organisation pay for the vouchers+ credits?
New Horizons’ standard payment methods of credit card, account invoices and cheque apply for this offer. Please note that payment is required prior to 7 July 2019 for this offer to be valid. Any payment received after this date will not be eligible for the Rewards Points or Pre-Registration Bonus offer available. You will of course still receive your lock-in Vouchers+ rates as agreed.
What are Reward Points?
When New Horizons Vouchers+ credits are purchased as a part of this special offer, you will be allocated a certain number of Reward Points. These Reward Points can be used to redeem a range of popular items including Days of Training. You can even use your Reward Points value to donate the equivalent to the McGrath Foundation. Please note Complimentary Days of Training redemptions are restricted to courses delivered by New Horizons instructors on the New Horizons public schedule.
When can I redeem my Reward Points?
Once payment and all required paperwork has been received by New Horizons, username and login details will be emailed to you for access to the EOFY rewards portal. You can use your Reward Points to redeem these items up until the 31st August 2019.
I've redeemed my Reward Points through the portal, how long until I receive the items?
Once you have selected the items for which you would like to redeem your Reward Points, New Horizons will endeavor to organise the shipment of these items as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your items to allow for postage and handling time. If due to unforeseen circumstances the time to receive your items will be longer than this, New Horizons will contact you directly. The postage costs associated with the shipment of these items is at no extra cost to you and is included in the number of points charged per item. If any item is unavailable, New Horizons will advise you and offer you the chance for a second choice redemption.
What happens if I don't use all my Reward Points; do I get to keep them to use later?
Reward points do expire and cannot be used to redeem rewards after 31 August, 2019.
P + P (Points plus Pay)
What is Points Plus Pay (P+P)?
Points Plus Pay is an option which allows you to use a mix of Reward Points and additional cash payment to secure a reward item of choice. This means that for any reward item that is valued greater than the total Reward Points allocated to you from your EOFY voucher purchase, you will be able to pay an extra amount on top for the value of the remaining points required to redeem the reward item.
How do I pay for the extra amount specified in the Points Plus Pay?
Once your reward redemption request has been received by New Horizons, a separate invoice will be issued for the extra amount. This invoice needs to be paid before New Horizons can process the associated reward redemption order. The payment for this invoice can be made via credit card or account transfer. Please contact your New Horizons Learning Solutions Advisor for payment options and any other queries.
When do I need to pay my Points Plus Pay?
The sooner you pay your Points Plus Pay, the sooner we can send your rewards. Remember redemptions close 31 August 2019.
I am having trouble logging in to the New Horizons rewards portal, who can I contact?
If you are having trouble logging into the rewards portal, or have forgotten your username or password please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact New Horizons for more information about this special offer?
For more information or advice regarding New Horizons training vouchers or this special offer, please feel free to contact your New Horizons Learning Solutions Advisor on 1300 794 006.
Terms & Conditions:
End of Financial Year Vouchers+ Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The period of this offer is from 9am May 1, 2019 to 5pm June 30, 2019. Reward Points will not be valid if payment is received after the aforementioned date. You will of course still receive your discounted lock in rates. The pre-registration period runs from 9am April 1, 2019 to 9am May 1, 2019
- To be eligible for the Pre-Registration bonus reward, there is a minimum spend of $5000. All bonus rewards are only available to those who have pre-registered prior to 9am 1 May 2019 and purchased Vouchers+ credits during this campaign.
- Credits will be allocated to one (1) authorised individual within the organisation; they will be provided login and password details for redemption of reward items. All Reward Points are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Reward Points are valid until 31 August 2019. All reward items must be redeemed through New Horizons’ EOFY 2019 Rewards Portal prior to this date. Any item(s) redeemed after this date will not be valid under this agreement.
- If the ‘Points Plus Pay’ option is selected when redeeming rewards through the EOFY 2019 portal, a separate invoice will be generated by New Horizons for the additional payment amount required to obtain the selected reward(s).
- Please choose your reward(s) carefully as all reward choices are final and cannot be exchanged or transferred once points have been redeemed through the Rewards Portal. Please note, courses not delivered by New Horizons trainers are not redeemable using Complimentary Days of Training Reward vouchers. Examples include Oracle, VMWare, CISCO, VMware, Mosse or Red Hat courses.
- Please note that all rewards included within the EOFY 2019 special offers are subject to the availability of stock. In the event that a particular item becomes unavailable, it may be substituted for a similar item of your choice listed in the New Horizons’ Rewards Portal of equal or lesser value.
- Please allow for up to ten (10) business days for the delivery of reward items. Please note some items may require delivery times beyond twenty (20) days. New Horizons will advise in such occurrences. New Horizons is not liable for any damaged or lost items in the delivery process.
- New Horizons retains the right to review/invalidate reward points in the case of discrepancy due to technical difficulties.
- Please consult your Learning Solutions Advisor if you are unsure of what your Voucher+ credits are redeemable on. Vouchers+ credits are redeemable on New Horizons publicly scheduled courses trained by a New Horizons instructor. Courses scheduled and delivered by third party partners such as Oracle, VMWare, CISCO, VMware, Mosse or Red Hat are not redeemable.
- Please be aware that some Professional Development courses are considered Premium Courses. Such courses will be eligible for the discounts but the standard rates are higher. Think on Your Feet is an example.
- All credits purchased under this agreement are valid for 12 months from the date of payment.
- Once invoiced, training credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- COURSE CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS: Requests for transfers or cancellations must be received in writing by a duly authorised person from the nominating organisation. Cancellation or reschedule of any New Horizons course requires a minimum TEN complete business days written notification to email@example.com prior to the course date, to ensure that the course is rescheduled without penalty. Less than TEN FULL business days’ notice will result in no refund/no rescheduling.