Event Type: Special Event
This is our second Women in Tech Networking event that New Horizons will be hosting in celebration of females working in the technology industry.
This event provides a relaxed forum for those looking to advance their career in the technology sector.
We will start the evening with a glass of wine, canapes and a special guest presentation. You'll then get the chance to spend time with a selection of inspirational women working in tech and leadership roles. It's an open forum for all your career questions, kind of like speed dating but with a career twist. You direct the discussion. Our mentors will be available to talk through anything you'd like help in inspiring you to move forward in your career.
Hear from and meet a diverse range of female leaders in the technology industry.
Meet your mentors in Brisbane:
- Brittany McGovern, Account Executive, Amazon Web Services
- Tiffany Wann, Creator, Director and Founder of Outstanding Women Leaders
- Sharleen Flanagan, Quality Assurance Manager, ERM Power
- Patricia Malherbe, IT Manager, EJ Australia
- Michelle Picoto, Business Development - AppDev, Red Hat
- Jill Price, Account Executive, NTT DATA Business Solutions
- More to be announced shortly
What women said about the last Women in Tech Networking and Mentoring Event
“It was a great opportunity to meet with women in the industry and it helped to demystify career progression for me. It was interesting to learn how others overcame challenges they’ve faced. I gained a lot of useful advice and overall it was an extremely motivating experience. ”
– Elizabeth Bilson, Orix.
“Absolute pleasure to be part of a night helping young women drive their careers...”
- Karen Lawson, CEO Spotify Australia
“It was my pleasure to meet all the wonderful ladies at the event. It's an exciting time to be a business owner and see the superb caliber of women in or entering the technology workforce.”
– Tania Walter Founder and CEO Obzervr
Register here to be a part of our next Women in Tech Networking and Mentoring Event. Tickets are $10 and the registration fee will be donated to the McGrath foundation in support of running technology training programmes for nurses nationwide.